Присоединиться к команде Telium
Имеющиеся в настоящее время позиции
As a Marketing Analyst, reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be accountable for developing and maintaining marketing materials for all Telium software and services. You will also participate in trade shows and general marketing events representing Telium and its partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist sales representatives with prompt and courteous responses to customer inquiries received by email or phone.
- Understand the business environment of clients, relating Telium products to client needs.
- Design and create marketing materials (with artistic support from Telium's agency).
- Work with sales representatives to understand client needs.
- Perform segment analysis and reporting.
- Manage resources appropriately throughout the marketing process.
- Convey Telium product features and benefits and trade shows
- Over 3 years of progressive experience in a marketing role, ideally in the telecom or networking industry.
- Diploma or university Degree in business or marketing.
- Experience working with CRM (ideally Sugar).
- Experience with marketing material layout and graphics (and ideally trade show booths).
- Proven track record of developing creative marketing materials.
- Has a passion for marketing, graphics, and the arts.
- Has a technical bent / appreciation for high-tech products.
- Is a self-motivated, self-directed, 'roll up your sleeves' person and a quick learner.
- Needs only general instructions on work; can walk into a new, unknown problem and diagnose the underlying issue, and use judgment, creativity, and sound technical knowledge to develop and recommend solutions.
- Makes a commitment to ensure that a sales' marketing support needs are met by taking personal responsibility for service and quality.
- Has excellent verbal communication skills.
- Has excellent graphics and layout skills.
- Can confidently communicate and share past experience and knowledge.
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada