Telium's OEM program offers original equipment/device manufacturers access to the industry's premium high availability, security, and telematics solutions at discounted prices. The OEM program provides a simple and cost-effective way to bundle any of Telium's software and hardware products with existing products and solutions. The program allows OEM partners to rapidly deploy Telium's products with system images and no hassle licensing.
Mission critical call centers and emergency service answer points have long depended on software from Telium to help make open source telephony products enterprise ready. From high availability, to security, to load balancing, to vehicle-to-call-center integration, Telium's products have been recognized as the leader in functionality and performance (not to mention outstanding 24/7 support).
Key benefits of the OEM program include:
- Open up new sales opportunities due to increased product capabilities and value (eg: add SecData or SecAst security features to your PBX's)
- Double PBX unit sales by offering clustered VoIP solutions (eg: add HAAst as an option to your PBX's)
- Create new products and services by incorporating Telium's product features (eg: use HAAst to offer a cloud based backup service to your on-premise PBX's using HAAst)
- Leverage Telium's experience in mission critical call center environments (eg: use Telium Professional Services for help integrating into large and complex telephony environments)
Key features of the OEM program may include:
- Price discounts based on volume purchases (minimum 100 licences/order)
- Licenses based on device serial numbers
- Priority support during on-site deployments
- Product branding opportunities to include your name/logo
- Ability to customize product features/services to minimize cost
Telium welcomes OEM program inquiries from all qualified manufacturers. Please contact Telium at the email address / phone number listed on the contact page above for more information.